The phenomenon of baldness only in the bays, local loss of hair is a well-known phenomenon among men with long hair and women for various reasons:
- Genetics - most bald men are well aware of the phenomenon in their family members.
- Hormonal balance which is affected by the diet we eat and the environment in which we live.
- Age is also a decisive factor.
- Anxiety and stress situations have been proven to encourage dropout.
The good news is that there is something to do - hair transplantation! The DHI method
Or in other words, hair transplant No shaving.
A common method among women and men with long hair or those with local baldness only.
DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) - this method of hair transplantation is called direct hair transplantation. This is a relatively new method and just like the FUE method, it does not leave scars and the results look natural.
Between the two methods there is indeed a similarity in taking.
The operation of the DHI is characterized by
- Extraction - initially, the hair follicles are extracted one by one using a specific and unique tool with a diameter of a millimeter or less (CHOI PEN).
- The opening of the canals + insertion at the same time - then the hair follicles are transplanted directly into the transplanted area using a unique pen-like transplant tool.
With the DHI method, no holes or grooves are created before the implantation, but rather the opening of the canal and the insertion of the follicle reads together and directly.
With this method we witness the absence of scars and also the healing of the wounds themselves is fast.
The patient only goes through one insertion process instead of two, which makes healing easier and allows multiple follicles to be inserted in small areas, which creates a dense and natural look.
The special technique used in DHI hair transplantation deals with more advanced technology than the techniques available today. With this method, a guaranteed lifelong hair transplant can be performed without the use of surgical tweezers or sutures or opening a hole in the scalp. With this method, follicles can also be taken from the beard or chest. The procedure can be performed in one session. With this method you can get a more natural look with high density.
The main difference in the application of the technique in recent years is the use of an improved pen. The follicles are taken with the help of a surgical pen whose diameter is less than a millimeter and are transferred directly to the transplanted area. This technique requires a lot of attention along with an effort of precision and supervision by the my hair teams and offers many advantages to hair transplant patients.
The advantages of the DHI technique
- The patient can return to his daily routine almost immediately.
- The direction of hair growth can be determined with the millimeter hair surgical pen as needed. And you can give the hair a more natural look.
- There is no need to open canals in the area where the hair will be transplanted, during the transplant procedure - the existing hair follicles are not damaged in any way.
- Thanks to the delicate structure of the surgical pen, it is possible to perform hair transplantation with a high frequency and much faster, which preserves the quality of the follicles and their absorption later on.
- Since there is no need to open canals in the area where the hair transplant is performed, the risk becomes minimal. Also, as mentioned, the healing process becomes shorter.
- The newly transplanted hair follicles grow faster. The reason for this is that these follicles are implanted without waiting for the opening of canals separately, but together.
- No visible scars will remain after healing is complete. There is little damage to the donor area where the hair is taken. Therefore the recovery in this area will be faster.
- The hair growth line can be planned properly and a very natural look can be achieved.