How to wash:
- Removing the bandages gently - you can moisten the bandages with water so that they can be removed easily.
- The scalp must be completely rinsed under a stream of warm and gentle water.
- Do not bring the stream of water directly over your head - the person who overlaps you will put his hand between the stream of water and your head. Avoid direct and strong current on the new implants.
In the transplanted area - where the implants are exposed and delicate at this stage
- Foam soap - without touching the scalp! Above the head, squeeze the soap from the bottle directly on the head. And don't touch! The foam enters by itself and is absorbed between the follicles, washing away the remaining blood and dirt from the scalp without the need for direct contact.
- Wait with the foam on the area for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse with a weak stream of water.
- This action can be performed twice on the first day.
In the donor area - the back area
- Wash with water, you can touch the area a little and clean with your hands gently.
Overlap with shampoo - on the 2 areas
You must use the shampoo you received - take a generous amount of shampoo in the palm of your hand, lather it between your hands. and gently pat the whole head (the transplant area and the donor area) extra gently on the transplanted area.
- After washing, dry the area with a light patting of a towel (without fibers) or absorbent paper.
- In the recovery process for at least a month and a half two months - do not dry your hair with a pen!
- (The heat can destroy the follicles at this stage)
This washing operation on the whole head should be done between a week and 10 days, until the materials run out.
After that, you can switch to overlapping with baby shampoo - for the first six months.